Monday, November 23, 2009

I am




My face won't launch a hundred ships, much less a thousand. My curves are too slender to deserve a second glance if you meet me on the street. I've been reckless but never brave and time has made me comfortable in cowardice. I feel I've aged rather than matured, grown wary rather than wise. I eat too much and sometimes too little and I drink more than I'm supposed to. I keep late nights and I sleep during the day. I'm almost always crabby in the mornings, even murderous before my caffeine fix. I'm perennially complaining about my hair and how hot the weather is. A lot of people bore me and I'm horrible company when my patience wears thin. I can be rude and bitchy and I talk too much or not at all.

But I'm yours if you want me.

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Peter S. said...

Hi, Ajie! These are the things I love about you!

mental wayfarer said...

You're the sweetest...:-*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.